|War and Strikes insurance cover loss, damage or liability arising from:
- war civil war revolution rebellion insurrection, or civil strife arising
therefrom, or any hostile act by or against a belligerent power.
- capture seizure arrest restraint or detainment, and the consequences
thereof or any attempt thereat.
- derelict mines torpedoes bombs or other derelict weapons of war
strikers, locked-out workmen, or persons taking part in labour disturbances
riots or civil commotions.
- any terrorist or any person acting maliciously or from a political motive
confiscation or expropriation.
- Piracy, Violent theft and barratry.
- Blocking and Trapping.
- Missing Vessel.
- Crew liabilities.
- Vandalism and sabotage.
|© Al-Bahriah Insurance & Reinsurance S.A.L. - Email: email@example.com - Phone: +961 1 336633 - Fax: +961 1 612311
Address: 770, Al-Bahriah House, Hotel Dieu Avenue, Beirut - Lebanon