" Flexible tailor made products... meeting particular needs "
AL-BAHRIAH INSURANCE & REINSURANCE S.A.L.
Cargo insurance covers physical loss or damage to goods shipped by sea.
The Institute Cargo Clauses define cover at various levels and can include:
- Fire or explosion
- Vessel or craft stranded, grounded, sunk or capsized
- Land conveyance overturned or derailed
- Collision or contact of vessel, craft or conveyance with external objects other than water
- Discharge of cargo at port of distress
- Earthquake, volcanic eruption, lightning
- General Average sacrifice
- Washing overboard
- Entry of sea, lake or river water into vessel, craft, hold, conveyance, container or liftvan
- Total loss of package lost overboard or dropped whilst loading or unloading from vessel
- Malicious damage
- General Average and Salvage charges
- Both to Blame Collision liability
|© Al-Bahriah Insurance & Reinsurance S.A.L. - Email: email@example.com - Phone: +961 1 336633 - Fax: +961 1 612311
Address: 770, Al-Bahriah House, Hotel Dieu Avenue, Beirut - Lebanon
البحــــــريـــــــة للضمـــــــان واعـــــــادة الضمــــــــان ش.م.ل